Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta
A simple but flavourful pasta recipe using Fresh Pasta Fettuccine from LG Foods.
Impress your loved ones by making this easy, delectable creamy garlic prawn pasta in 30 minutes !
Fresh pasta is more tender and delicate than dried and holds up well to hearty sauces.
Serve : 3
Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 15 mins
1 Packet LG Fresh Pasta Fettuccine
50g Onion (diced)
8 Cloves Garlic (minced)
15 Pcs Prawns (peeled, deveined)
200ml Cooking Cream
1 Tbsp Parsley Flakes
Sea Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
Sides from The Picky Grocer
- In a large pot, bring water to boil, add some salt.
Add LG Fresh Pasta Fettucine in boiling water and cook for about 7 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat a separate pan with butter, saute onion, garlic till lightly brown.
- Add prawns for a quick stir fry, remove and set aside.
- Add cooking cream and Pasta Fettucine and some water to simmer for couple minutes/till sauce slightly reduced.
- Season with sea salt, black pepper. Gently toss in cooked prawns and parsley flakes.
- Paired with some fried Cheese Sticks and Fish Fingers available from The Picky Grocer to complete our hearty meal!
Look at the CHEESE PULL!
Serve hot and ENJOY!
A recipe by @indulgewithchoo.
Begedil Potato Cutlet
LG Fried Wanton